SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT ATTORNEY IN TUCSON
Victims of a slip and fall accident may file a premises liability claim and recover compensation from a negligent party. Slip and fall accidents can happen in a home, at work, at a store, in a parking lot, or on an escalator. Slip and fall accidents happen when a property owner fails to fix hazardous conditions, does not inspect their premises, or does not properly warn visitors about potential risks.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU SLIP AND FALL
After a slip and fall injury, first get medical attention. An examination by a doctor will be documentation that you suffered injury due to a slip and fall. Follow all treatment orders given by your physician.
- Complete an accident report form to notify the property owner. If a report is filled out by the police or business, get a copy for your records.
- Take photos, if possible of the scene of the accident. Any evidence of your slip and fall will be beneficial to your case and in recovering maximum compensation.
- Contact Injury Lawyers Tucson. The personal injury legal team will protect your right to a full and fair recovery immediately. An attorney will begin to examine the details of the accident case, investigate, and determine negligence. You can focus on recovering from your injury — we will focus on the legal representation and recovering compensation for your slip and fall accident. An experienced slip and fall injury attorney will communicate with insurance companies on your behalf. Do not give a recorded statement or sign any papers until you consult with a lawyer.
- Take advantage of a free consultation and case review with an attorney experienced in slip and fall accidents. Often clients have many questions specific for their particular case. Your best move is to discuss your potential case and understand the personal injury legal process, options, and an injury victim’s legal rights.
- Keep a case file. Include all medical bills or expenses related to the slip and fall accident, letters from the insurance company, and any other documentation that may be used as evidence in your claim.
- Do not discuss your accident with anyone but your attorney. Also, refrain from posting any details on social media. Until your case is resolved, use caution about publicly giving details of your claim.
Premises liability claims require negligent property owners to pay for damages and losses if a slip and fall accident occurs on their property. Compensation varies depending on the legal circumstances and specific evidence of each premises liability claim.
FILING A PREMISES LIABILITY CLAIM
Slip and Fall accidents fall under premises liability law. Personal injury legal services with Injury Lawyers Tucson include:
- A thorough investigation of your slip and fall accident
- An inspection of the premises where the slip and fall occurred, a review of medical records, interviewing any witnesses, collecting all evidence (photos, surveillance footage)
- Determine liability
- Consultation with any experts that will help determine liability and why the slip and fall happened (accident reconstruction experts) or confirm the impact of injury (medical experts)
- File a premises liability claim.
- Prepare and submit a claim to the proper insurance company
- Pursue maximum compensation
- Negotiate with insurance company, ensure that a settlement fully compensates all damages
Many slip and fall cases are settled by negotiation. In the event that your case is contested by a property owner, our personal injury legal team will prepare a strong case in court.
SLIP AND FALL CASES WE TAKE
Injury Lawyers Tucson has successfully represented slip and fall injury victims in Tucson. Each slip and fall accident case is unique, and we assist clients in cases including:
- Wet or Slippery Floors
- Uneven Walking Surfaces
- Clutter or Debris on Walkways
- Poor lighting
There are many hazards that contribute to a slip and fall injury. Contact our law firm if you would like to discuss the specifics of your accident with an attorney.
ESTABLISHING LIABILITY IN SLIP AND FALL CLAIM
To recover damages and losses for a slip and fall injury, liability must be proven. An attorney will establish that a property owner or party responsible for the premises was responsible for the accident. Liability may be proven if
- A dangerous condition existed on the property
- The premises owner or person occupying the property knew the hazardous condition existed
- The property owner did not address the dangerous condition or give warning to visitors about potential risks
- The property owner had a reasonable amount of time to warn of a dangerous condition on the premises, but failed to do so
- A visitor suffered injury as a result of negligence
If an injury caused by slip and fall was caused by the negligence of a property owner, Injury Lawyers Tucson will gather and examine all evidence to prove liability. When considering a slip and fall claim, understand that it is reasonable that if a visitor on a premises recognizes a dangerous situation or condition, they would stay away from it. Discuss your specific situation with an experienced attorney at our Tucson Personal Injury Law Firm.
COMPENSATION RECOVERY FOR SLIP AND FALL INJURY
Compensation, whether it is a settlement or verdict, must recover all damages and losses for an injury including:
- Medical expenses – current and future
- Loss of income or loss of future earning capacity
- Emotional distress or trauma
- Pain and suffering
- Harm to a personal (marital) relationship
- Wrongful death
- Long-term disability
If you’ve been hurt in a slip and fall accident, you probably have a lot of questions that our Tucson personal injury lawyers can help answer:
- How will I pay for my medical bills?
- Can I recover compensation for lost wages?
- Do I need a personal injury lawyer?
- What is my injury claim worth?
- Is the insurance company offering me a fair settlement?
Being injured due to a slip and fall accident causes physical, emotional, and financial damage. Don’t communicate with insurance companies without the legal representation of an Injury Lawyers Tucson attorney. In order to get your life back on track after an injury, our legal team will commit to pursuing maximum compensation.
Contact our firm to consult with an attorney experienced with the Arizona court system and personal injury case investigations. Our experience and skill allows us to achieve the most successful outcome for a case. Schedule a free consultation and case review with an attorney.
Tucson residents hurt in a slip and fall accident caused by someone else’s negligence call upon Injury Lawyers Tucson to assist with their claim. Let our reputation and our experience and dedication get you what you deserve for any damages or losses due to an accident:
Current and future
- Medical expenses
- Loss of Wages or loss of earning capacity
- Medical treatments, surgeries
- Pain and Suffering and emotional distress or trauma
- Property damage
The process by which Injury Lawyers Tucson provides successful, effective, and professional legal representation for a personal injury claim allows accident victims to recover maximum compensation.
As part of our expert legal services, Injury Lawyers Tucson personal injury attorney will assist you in every step of the legal process to recover a settlement for an injury due to an accident. All negligent parties are expected to compensate a victim for all economic and non-economic damages. These damages include monetary losses and other losses that may not appear to have a dollar value (pain and suffering).
FREE INJURY/ACCIDENT CONSULTATION
To ensure you receive the best personal injury legal representation in Tucson, contact Injury Lawyers Tucson to schedule a no cost, no-obligation, personal injury case evaluation with an attorney. Accident injury victims call our legal team to get answers to their potential claim. Whether you need a lawyer for a slip and fall injury, vehicle accident injury, dog bite, or premise liability case, call our law firm.
Again, many factors may play a role in causing an accident. In order to maximize compensation, an attorney will fully investigate and identify all factors that may have contributed to a crash and injury. In a personal injury claim, a demand for compensation should include the full impact of injuries. Injury Lawyers Tucson works with doctors to make sure that your injury type, which is central to your claim, will reflect current and future compensation
EXCELLENT LEGAL SERVICE
The Arizona accident attorney team of Injury Lawyers Tucson personal injury professionals are available whenever you need assistance with your accident or injury case. Our personal injury attorneys and staff encourage communication with clients, as we know successful case resolutions begin with effective legal representation. Our legal team is 100% committed to the needs of our clients and achieving the best possible results for each case.
DETAILED CASE EXAMINATION
Investigating an accident case involves evidence. Our legal team will obtain these key elements to prove an accident injury case. An investigation is necessary in order to obtain the evidence to prove that another party is responsible, or negligent for the accident. Proving another party’s liability requires evidence that our legal team acquires through investigation.
After thoroughly examining evidence and investigating the scene, an attorney at Injury Lawyers Tucson will gather evidence in order to prove a case. An investigation includes:
- A visit to the accident scene
- An analysis of the crash site
- Obtaining all evidence of the accident (photos, videos)
- Collecting witness statements, police reports, accident reports
- Obtaining pictures from the accident scene (road signs, road conditions….)
- Acquiring any evidence pertaining to the specific case
- Record keeping of all damages
- Gathering medical evidence of any injury
- Consulting expert witnesses and crash scene investigators
PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM SUBMISSION
Injury Lawyers Tucson offers expert legal service. After completing a detailed examination of your case, an attorney will file a personal injury claim on your behalf.
Our legal team will negotiate and communicate with the insurance company and handle every legal aspect of the claim. Our clients focus on recovering from their unfortunate injury. We focus on recovering compensation for damages.
Injury Lawyers Tucson will negotiate or litigate to attain the highest possible settlement for your personal injury case. Our experience in personal injury cases allows us to uncover all damages and losses incurred by victims in order to maximize compensation. A settlement needs to include financial and non-economic damages current and future: medical bills, property damage, emotional distress, pain and suffering, or lost wages.